Monday, October 18, 2004

Up Close & Personal With . . . . Tamir Suvd

For those of you who are still in the dark, Suvd is from Mongolia; a country further up north of China. Let's see what she has to tell us about herself and the place she comes from.


E-mail Interview with Tamir Suvd

1. Your name sounds a little strange and mysterious to us. What does your name mean in Mongolian?

Ans: My name means pearl in Mongolia.

2. Do you miss Mongolia? What do you miss about it?

Ans: I do miss Mongolia.I miss the snow , because I like to have a snowball fight with my friends.

3. What is the most interesting food in Mongolia that you can introduce to us now?

Ans: Well the interesting food is dumpling, but not ordinary dumpling but it has more special ingredients.



4. What then is your favourite food in sunny Singapore?

Ans: I like to eat chicken rice.

5. What is your best music group or band?

Ans: I am so into Usher!!!

6. What is your ambition? Do you see yourself being a teacher one day?

Ans: Doctor, lawyer or university teacher. Well, I do some times because I love small kids.
and I wanna be like
MR THANG!

Ed : Thank you for participating!!
Mr Thang

That's all folks. Stay tuned for more E-mail Interviews!!


Posted by Hello

No comments: