Sunday, September 05, 2004

Share IT, Celebrate IT - Word of thanks to our class P4/2


In response to Kim Mei's tag about where I went on Saturday, I'm pleased to announce that thanks to all of you in P4/2, I've received a plaque and a certificate as a token of appreciation for sharing a Maths lesson that I conducted in our class to a group of teachers in our E7 cluster. Remember the Maths lesson where I divided all of you into groups and we did FRACTIONS using the strips and discs.

Most of the teachers that I shared this lesson with were very interested. I did the sharing ob Saturday 4 Sep at Tao Nan School in Marine Parade. It was really a panicky, butterflies in the stomach feeling. Kind of like how most of you felt durng the English Show & Tell in our own class. Phew . . . it's over. Posted by Hello

No comments: